We invite you to be a part of our team, where you’ll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, mutual respect, and most importantly, a life-changing career!
• Ability to work independently and on a team
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and quality control
• Problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
• Communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
• Time management, multitasking, and prioritization skills
• Experience in health care or clinical research preferred but our CRC structure is designed to provide the proper training to be successful
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of experience, education and or certifications