Ambulatory RN Clinical Program Coordinator - Pediatric Cellular Therapy - Stem Cell Transplant
The Clinical Program Coordinator is responsible for oversight of clinical program performance, compliance and reporting. The Clinical Program Coordinator serves as a clinical resource within the organization to facilitate interprofessional collaboration and promote program objectives. Responsible for program outcome deliverables associated with quality, safety, access, patient experience, operational, and financial measures. This job profile is developed in alignment with the ANA Scope and Standards of Nursing Practice, ANA Code and Ethics and the UVA Health-University Medical Center Nursing Professional Practice Model.
- Serves as a clinical resource for clinical teams and leaders.
- Coordinates and/or contributes to the development of practice guiding resources (policies, procedures, guidelines, protocol orders, etc.) effectively utilizing organization interprofessional governance structures.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of current and evolving evidence and best practices related to the clinical program and patient population.
Quality Monitoring and Reporting:
- Participates in and ensures accurate collection of data related to clinical program. May include program process measures as well as patient outcome measures.
- Reviews and analyzes data to identify trends to ensure program goal achievement.
- Responsible for outcomes/data presentation in a variety of venues and formats.
- Identifies potential and actual risks and appropriately escalates as needed to mitigate or resolve.
Manages all appropriate elements of regulatory or program requirements. Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI):
- Lead and manage a systemic and coordinated approach to…