Access Associate - Radiology Support Services
$3500 sign on bonus may be available for a 2 year commitment
This patient focused role is responsible and accountable for various aspects of the patient access experience including, but not limited to basic appointment scheduling, demographic, and insurance data collection, cash collections and addressing the various needs of the patient and family either in person or on the phone. Provides patients with tools, both in paper and electronic format, which are needed by the clinical and revenue cycle teams to ensure their experience at UVA is optimal. Engages the patient/family in keeping them updated on various aspects of their visit.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service both for in-person and telephone activities.
- Schedules and coordinates appointments with the correct provider using all appropriate information.
- Demonstrates expected behaviors applicable to the Health System scheduling and registration system and unit policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Performs verification functions.
- Performs visit document activities accurately and timely.
- Demonstrates engagement in the work team and goals of the unit.
In addition to the above job responsibilities, other duties may be assigned.
Education: High School Graduate or Equivalent.
Experience: No experience required.
Licensure: None required.
Job requires sitting for prolonged periods, frequently ben…